A destination wedding is an intimate celebration in a stunning locale. With a destination wedding, the bride and groom can truly interact with loved ones over a longer period of time, compared with the traditional wedding ceremony and reception.
Latitudes Travel provides one-on-one travel services for engaged couples and their guests. Holly, the owner of Latitudes Travel, helps couples choose the destination that suits them the best. Then, she reserves airline tickets, arranges transport, and makes hotel or resort reservations. She even schedules activities, like a spa day, ATV excursion, or horseback trail ride. Wedding guests make their travel arrangements directly with Holly, so the bride and groom can concentrate on other aspects of their wedding day.
Destination Wedding Questions
- To prepare for a destination wedding consultation, here are some questions for the bride and groom.
- Do you have a location in mind for your destination wedding?
- What is your travel budget (and the travel budget of your guests)?
- Do you plan to legally marry in the U.S. or at this destination?
- How long do you plan to stay at this destination?
- Besides the wedding and reception, what other experiences do you want to schedule for you and your guests?
- Have either of you been married before?
Honeymoon Travel Questions
- First comes the wedding. Then comes the honeymoon. To prepare for a honeymoon travel consultation, here are some questions for the bride and groom.
- What 5 words describe your perfect honeymoon?
- What 5 words describe your future spouse’s perfect honeymoon?
What is your honeymoon travel budget?
- As a couple, do you like to relax or be on the go?
What honeymoon destinations do you have in mind?
- When do you plan to travel? Is this date close to the wedding?
- Do you have a passport? If yes, when does it expire?
Plan Your Dream Wedding & Honeymoon
Start planning your dream wedding and honeymoon by scheduling a free, no-obligation consultation with Latitudes Travel. Latitudes does not charge an additional service fee on most travel bookings. Plus, we have first-hand knowledge of spectacular wedding and honeymoon destinations. We’re sure to find the one that suits your dreams and budget.