Vienna, Frankfurt, Christmas Markets,
and The Danube – December 2024
Departs: December 2nd, 2024
9 Nights, 6 Nights aboard the Amadeus Cara
- River Cruise on the Danube
- Christmas Markets in Frankfurt, Rothenburg, Nuremberg, and Regensburg
- Rothenburg City Walking Tour
- Continental Divide Passage
- Nuremberg City Tour
- Regensburg Walking Tour
- Passau at Leisure
- Melk Abbey
- Gluehwein Tasting
- Vienna City Tour
- Options Available include: A Salzburg Day Tour, Sound of Vienna Concert, and Schoebrunn Palace
- Roundtrip Airfare – Chicago
- 1-Night Hotel – Frankfurt
- 6-Night Cruise – Outside Cabin
- 18 Meals: 7- Breakfasts, 5-Lunches & 6- Dinners
- Hand selected Wines & Beers with Dinners
- Welcome & Farewell Dinners
- Professional Tour Director
- On-ship Wi-Fi
- Motorcoach Transportation as needed
- Baggage Handling at Hotel & Ship
- Hotel & Ship Transfers
- International Air Taxes/Fuel/Port Charges
- 1 Night at Hotel in Frankfurt – Location to be determined
- Cruise Cabin selections are filled on a first-come basis.
- All staterooms are larger than an average River Cruise ship cabin, your options include:
– 10 Suites with walk out Balcony
– 20 rooms on Mozart deck with panoramic drop-down window views
– 35 rooms on Strauss deck with panoramic drop-down window views.
– 16 rooms on the Hayden Deck with Fixed window views.
The regular rate starts at $4295 pp for double occupancy but there are options and discounts that can be applied.
Please see the chart below for a complete listing of the options.
Includes Airfare & Transfers.
**Ask Holly how to get a $200 Per Person Discount
DEPOSIT & FINAL PAYMENT
A deposit of $600 per person is due with the Reservation Form to secure
reservations. The final Payment Due Date is 90 days prior to departure.
Trip Protection Plans are available and must be purchased at the time of deposit.
Cancellations not covered by the Travel Protection Plan (TPP) or if the TPP is not purchased, are subject to the following per-person fees:
- Cancel more than 180 days prior to departure: $200 Fee is Retaind
- Cancel 179-90 days prior to departure: Deposit or TPP* is Retained
- Cancel 89-60 days prior to departure: 50% of the total price
- Cancel 59-30 days prior to departure: 75% of the total price
- Cancel 29 days or less prior to departure/no-shows: No refunds
*If TTP was purchased.
Print out the Vienna & Christmas Markets of the Danube Flyer and fill in the Reservation form and return it to Latitudes Travel
ONLINE BOOKING OPTION
Save time, postage & secure your seat for this group departure.
Simply click here to book online or use the link: https://res.premierworlddiscovery.com in your web browser & use the
Booking Number Web Code #172073 to make your Deposit online in
just a few minutes. No need to submit a Reservation Form if you book online.
Contact an Agent Today
Call: (414) 433-4873
Visit our Office: 3830 S. Moorland Rd. New Berlin WI. 53151
Insurance: The is an optional TRAVEL PROTECTION PLAN (TPP) available for $499 per person. It is highly recommended that you purchase this plan.
The included plan must be purchased and paid for with your initial deposit.
Part A – Cancellation Waiver provided by PWD
I. Trip Cancellation Waiver (TCW) – Guarantees full refund on all payments,
except for the Trip Cancellation Waiver Fee itself in case of cancellation up to the time and date of departure due to the passenger’s personal illness or death of an immediate family member. Medical/official documentation is required.
II. Premier “Any Reason” Cancellation Waiver (ARCW) – Reimburses 75% of
the cancellation fees in the form of a future travel credit certificate (FTCC)
valid for 1 year, if you cancel more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure for any reason not eligible for a cash refund under the TCW (Part A – I.). FTCC is non-transferable, may not be redeemed for cash and does not include any credit for the Trip Cancellation Waiver Fee. The Trip Cancellation Waiver Fee must be paid for with Initial Deposit and is refundable until 180 days prior to departure. The Trip Cancellation Waiver does not cover any single supplement charges due to an individual’s traveling companion canceling prior to departure. The Trip Cancellation Waiver is non-transferable and valid for each applicant only. The Trip Cancellation Waiver does not cover any services such as airline tickets not purchased through PWD. Cancellations, Refunds & Inquiries under Part A will be handled by PWD. Certain Exclusions and Restrictions apply.
Part B – Post Departure Travel Protection Plan* provided by USI
Includes coverage for: Trip Interruption ($1,000); Trip Delay ($100/Day-Max
$500); Baggage & Personal Effects ($2,000); Baggage Delay ($500); Emergency Accident/Sickness Medical Expense – excess coverage ($30,000); Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation ($150,000); Accidental Death & Dismemberment ($25,000); Non-Insurance and Emergency Travel Assistance Services**
(24/7). Claims & Inquiries under Part B will be administered by USI.
For full Part A and Part B, plan details visit: premierworlddiscovery.com/TPP
All Benefits described on this page are for general information basis only.
There are certain restrictions, exclusions, and limitations that apply to all insurance coverages. Plan benefits, limits, and provisions may vary by state jurisdiction.